Sunday, January 12, 2014

A not so fun week...

My idea for this week was to get lots of scrapbooking done in the evenings, especially with a snow storm that put us under a level 3 and no work, but that did not happen.. instead I spent my snow day at the hospital. My 35 year old step brother in law had a massive stroke.  I am happy to report that he has made huge steps since then... It will be a long recovery but we are hopeful :-) 

This weekend we have had my niece and nephew and it has been a blast... A little hectic getting used to 4 kids and not 2 in the house, but I will miss them when we take them home this afternoon.... 

Here's to a week filled with work, scrapping and a big music event this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry. i know how heartbreaking that must be, but glad he is making strides.

    ReplyDelete